Skip to main content

Outrageous Conspiracy Theory

Conspiracy Theory



What a vulgar term...  
When you hear it, what happens within you?  On what side of the fence do you stand?   Does it confuse you?  Do you get angry or does it cause fear, or do you brush it off as fast as you forget a mediocre anecdote?  Is it possible that theories make their way from the realm of theoretical to fact?  Shall we ask a theoretical physicist?  Shall we ask the dreamer if their dreams have ever become reality after enough practical application?   What exactly is a conspiracy?  Do we really understand that term or has it been tossed about so much that it has become like childish cut rate slang in the urban dictionary?  Debunkers are out in force and would have you believe everything you see and hear that points to any false flag operation as a coincidence, "there's nothing to worry about... situation normal..." as the heads bury themselves in the sand...  Here is a list of conspiracy theories (verifiably factual) that you can check out for yourself.  Debunkers, just keep bleating with the rest of the sheep.


The Mainstream...
Why are there so many people that embrace less politically popular explanations for world events?  Is it really that difficult to buy into the possibility that the world you were shielded from as a child has come to darken your door and that you must embrace it's reality or hide yourself away within apathy?  And why are these people so verbally and even physically brutalized by those that believe everything they see in the mainstream media?  Why is it a bad thing to remove oneself from the mainstream?  Is it unacceptable to take a look at where we are and be discontent?

Injustice...
For whom and what exactly was our Constitution created?  I suppose the hackle on the back of my neck stands up when I see injustice done to those who simply don't deserve it, and I demand to know WHY!?   Let me rephrase that a little.    I don't believe anyone deserves injustice.  We all should have justice.  Who decides for you exactly what that is?   God? Government?  A jury of peers?


Not your grandpa's America...
After watching what the world has become and just how simple it is for our leadership to tear things down as fast as it's built, I began entertaining "outrageous conspiracy theories" as G. Dubya Bush would put it...


Coincidence Theorists...
I suppose on the other side of that coin would be "Coincidence Theory"... the naive idea that somehow people are ALL very good at their core and that the governments of the world would never orchestrate  False Flag Events or accept collateral damage to their own people to propel them forward with a secret agenda under the guise of altruism and global benevolence...    Oh to be young again...  I have even heard that the "New World Order" doesn't exist and that even if it did, it isn't a conspiracy to head the world into globalism.   Pardon me?   Then what is the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, and the United Nations?  Please tell us, we are dying to know... and don't leave the part out where state sovereignty will be left out in the cold.   Sorry debunkers, the NWO is here.  It exists... pwnd.
But why is it that all our world leaders are pushing so hard for it, even at the expense of so many lives?

Flush it...
Not that it will somehow afford me any more liberty or any less scrutiny, but I love my country and most of it's countrymen.  I am only one person, neither good nor bad really.    As a musician I can appreciate all styles of music, though I honestly don't have any love for dubstep, rap, and most country music.  I suppose this is how I see people.  They don't all turn my crank.  So I take what I can use, and pretty much flush the rest.

Acts of the will...
I have an above average IQ even though my grammar, spelling, and punctuation don't always indicate it.  Occasionally I use my brain for self improvement when I'm not sabotaging myself by watching empty cable TV programs or advertisements, playing games, or wasting time watching people change relationship status on facebook.  When I'm not living in the past, I do my utmost best to live in the Here-Now, sometimes I even contemplate my future with the knowledge that nothing is set in stone.  I prefer a miniscule level of confrontation in those moments when it's powerfully unavoidable.  I prefer talking to screaming, and I have had to learn that in order to bestow forgiveness on others, I have to let things go, and even forgive myself.   I've learned that life is an act of the will, like love.

What can I learn today?...
I don't think perspective is everything.. that is, I don't subscribe to the idea that one man's good is another man's evil.  That is simply evidence that we just don't KNOW everything and instead cling to paradigms that require less effort.   And that's huge for me.  My motto is "What Can I Learn Today?" because I feel better when chasing the bigger picture, supporting those that labour to bring the truth to light.   I believe there are still absolutes in this chaotic pool of entropy called the universe, some yet to be defined.  There are patterns within nature.  And the nature of man is failure and disenchantment.   Contentment and peace is an artform that has been lost for so long that man has changed it's definition to something that selfishly suits his actions.  I'm sure there's more to me, to us...  For now let's just agree that our mind, like a parachute, works best when it's open... and sometimes we just have to remember that we have two ears and one mouth for a reason.

Stay tuned...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the road to Sturgis

On The Road To Sturgis (or any over-nighter) Your Bike Before you even think about going on a long putt like this, get your bike serviced and tuned up.  Check your fluids and oil.  Check your tire tread and pressure.  Since you aren't going to be taking a spare tire, unless you have a crash rig chasing you, you'll probably want to be certain your tires are ready for a trip of this scale.  The chance of there being a nearby motorcycle shop with an exact fit for your bike isn't always 100%.  Oil needs to be changed around 3k miles on average. Snug-up your nuts and bolts.  If your saddle bag bolts are loose, there just went $800 along with the contents of your bag.  Some guys use a little Loctite on the nuts most likely to rattle off.  Where do you get a tank nut at 11:00pm?  Check your oil cap, make sure it's snug.  Make sure your clutch and brake cables are good to go.   If you ride, eventually something is gonna break, especially if you don't pay attention.

Scottish Ale Makes You Burp!

Gunner's Bearded Axe Throwing Birthday Party